[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re:AB1634

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: SegerWind@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:20:29 EDT

Writing to the Governor is fine.   I think he has that "automatic" darn
response/reply set up right now, probably with a counter, as it is a canned
reply
:-(

However, Writing to the CA Tourist Board, as I posted earlier WOULD have an
effect, as would writing to State Senators in California.   If you go to shows
there, know somebody there, thinking of a trip???   Write them and tell them
that you would, but you are reconsidering depending on the outcome of AB1634.
Tell them that you have pup buyers in California, but you will have to wait
on the outcome of the bill, before you would consider selling a pup to
California buyers.   Be concerned about the disease that is being brought in by
the
pups smuggled in from Mexico to meet the demand for puppies in California at
the
same time that Supporters of the bill say that there is an overpopulaton of
dogs in California.

Anybody wanting the list of CAlifornia Senators,   I will be THRILLED to send
them to you!

Still being singleminded and still writing more letters.

Stormy
In a message dated 6/12/07 2:27:30 PM, SegerWind@xxxxxxx writes:

> In a message dated 6/12/2007 2:57:48 P.M. Central America Standard T,
> katiepup@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> got a  responds!!!
>
> Debby
>

> Thanks for the update Debby, I would suggest we all rally on  Paul's behave
> and flood the Govenator with emails protesting this bill, the web  sites are
> in
> Debby's post. In talking with my Mother this bill does not out law  puppy
> mills and this should outrage us as responsible and professional breeders.
> PETA
> is also behind this as we should know. Maybe it is time to encourage  and
> band
> together as lovers of our breed to encourage our strength and  stand up to
> this type of insane legislation. If it passes in CA which state is  next?
> Just
> my thoughts and opinions.
> Steven

~~~~~~~~