[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Re:AB1634

  • From: SegerWind@xxxxxxx
  • To: katiepup@xxxxxxxxxxx, theresaroyer@xxxxxxxxxxx, teampalmer@xxxxxxxxxxx, smmygind@xxxxxxxxx, Puppyheadx6@xxxxxxx, bigrbre@xxxxxxxxx, karen.franceschina@xxxxxxxxxxxx, JumperDawn@xxxxxxx, isamay@xxxxxxxxxxx, DawnDalyce@xxxxxxx, tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, banannanna@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:10:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/2007 2:57:48 P.M. Central America Standard T,
katiepup@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
got a  responds!!!

Debby

Thanks for the update Debby, I would suggest we all rally on  Paul's behave
and flood the Govenator with emails protesting this bill, the web  sites are in
Debby's post. In talking with my Mother this bill does not out law  puppy
mills and this should outrage us as responsible and professional breeders.
PETA
is also behind this as we should know. Maybe it is time to encourage  and band
together as lovers of our breed to encourage our strength and  stand up to
this type of insane legislation. If it passes in CA which state is  next? Just
my thoughts and opinions.
Steven