[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: a new question about showing GSD's

  • From: Robert Freeny <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:14:29 -0800 (PST)

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Robert Freeny <rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Sent: Tue, February 8, 2011 4:10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: a new question about showing GSD's

Hi Fran, I do believe you are right about Germany. There are a lot of breeder
kennels in Germany and they make it a fill time profession, breeding, training
,showing and selling their own dogs. Also their dogs are shown different than
owers becaues they are looking for a different responcr from their dogs than we
are. They are showing the working ability of their dogs. That approch is also
what the WDA is taking and their clubs are growing. We do need to take a look
at
how we show our dogs.  Bob Freeny