[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [LCCOC] GSD rescue...

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:19:48 -0600

I hope this is an Ok post for Da List.  It's from the Obedience Club here in
B.R.
Please cross post where ever assistance may be available.  This looks SAD.
I wish I could be nearby, but alas, I'm too far etc.  Hope someone can help.
Norma & the critters hoping she's Ok doing this.  If not, sorry!  I've attempted
to get in touch with Letty but have had no success.  She's near College Station
anyway.   TNX