[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity/Maturity?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gsdworkingline@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 12:03:32 -0400

I don't think it should be amateur owner classes Sarah because there are some
people that have come into the breed in their 60's and 70's and they are not
capable of handling period.

There are no reserves now because there is no amateur futurity per say at
regional level, it is an amateur class that the winners compete in the regular
futurity and then for the "bests".

As to the wording, well, we all get what they are trying to say. You can use
regular, or typical, or usual but the other side still makes it seem off.
Regular is better than normal.......just feed your brain with whatever word
seems best (I am saying smiling)

Opposite of open is closed, so it would make the normal, regular, typical and
usual one sound weird...

Molly
Trillia GSD's since 1972 bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, Life member CKC