[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity nomination confirmation

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jmorehead@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 19:15:25 -0600

Joyce, I'm sure it has been received.

Lea Ruggieri is taking and processing the futurity  nominations as a
volunteer between working and lately taking care of two kids with the flu.
I'm sure she'll get your confirmation to you as soon as she can. She is very
thorough about making sure everything is in order and more than
helpful/gracious in doing so.  She IS a volunteer, so remember how hard she
works to process all of these nominations each year. I'm sure that's a lot
harder than remembering your password and logging in to get her phone
number. That or just be patient.

Cyndy