[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity nomination confirmation

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:00:44 -0500

Sooo does anyone know whether we receive a confirmation that our Futurity
nomination has been received when we do it on line at the GSDCA web site.
I have nominated a litter, sent the pedigree to the email address listed on
the  web site and when the litter arrived also sent the info to that email
addy.  I have heard nothing back confirming that it was received.  I  would
hate to find out later down the road that it was never received and I am
SOL.  I have emailed several times and asked if she had everything she  needed
etc.  Nothing, this has been over the past couple of months.   Yes, I
should call, which will require me to look up her address on the  membership
site, which means remembering the passwords to get in.  It  shouldn't be this
hard.

Joyce  Willis
MyJoy German Shepherds
Home of Sel Exc Ch. Aramist Enchanted of  MyJoy