[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity news

  • From: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdmum <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 13:44:07 -0400

We will post the Futurity/Maturity Catalog the day of the event on the FB
page. . A volunteer will post armband numbers or screen shots from the
marked catalog of the placings as the classes are completed. We ENCOURAGE
EVERYONE to participate and post pictures and video's from the show.
Candid's from ringside, dinner with friends, and those who closed the bar
down. Elaborate (NOT!)prizes will be given for best candid, best reporter,
best video, and best captain. Bribing of contest judges is highly
encouraged and winners will be selected on a completely subjective basis.

Team Captains by region are: NE Pam Martin
<https://www.facebook.com/pam.martin.102>. MA Lisa Correia
<https://www.facebook.com/lisa.correia.52>. SE Kim McNamara
<https://www.facebook.com/kim.mcnamara.31> GL Joan Fox
<https://www.facebook.com/campaignersgsd>MW Zoa Rockenstein
<https://www.facebook.com/zoa.rockenstein> SW Kathy Oliver Potter
<https://www.facebook.com/kathy.potter.56> SP Joan Intersimone
<https://www.facebook.com/gsdmum> MP Ben Bigornia
<https://www.facebook.com/ben.bigornia> NW Ann Akerill
<https://www.facebook.com/ann.akerill>. Who is going to support a team and
what region? I will be attending the GL, NW, SE, and MW and will help all
these captains. Volunteer and participate! Name region and what you plan
to do to make your Fut/Mat a fun and shared experience! Help the captains.

Over 400 people have joined since last night. Expecting great fun and
great times. Please join us at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GSDCAFuturity/

Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Joannie <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good morning all,

We have set up a Facebook group called GSDCA Futurity for all you FB
fans.

We created this group to raise awareness for the GSDCA Futurity system.
This will be a place to get information, see show results and discuss all
things relating to Futurity & Maturity shows. We hope to use this as a
forum to exchange ideas and encourage participation in our Futurity system.

Each of the regional Futurities is set up as an event and our “Roving
Reporter” chair Linda Bankhead is organizing folks at all of the events to
post pictures, videos and marked catalog pages so those of you at home can
join in the fun on show day.

We hope you will join us there. J

Joannie Intersimone & Kathy Potter

GSDCA Futurity Co-Chairmen