[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Nomination Information

  • From: Joannie <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx" <paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:35:47 -0700

Hi Sheri,
Lea is still in charge of nominations so sending everything to her should be
good.  I'm sure she will get back to you soon.  Why don't you send her another
email asking if she received your information?  Seems to me that there is a box
at the bottom of the form to check or fill in for FREE nominations.  I think
(but am not sure...  haven't used the site for awhile) by filling in that box,
you don't get linked to the store.  But I could be wrong about that :((

Let me know if you don't hear from Lea within a day or two.

Best regards,
Joan Intersimone
GSDCA Futurity Co-Chairman