[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity Nomination Information

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <paravelgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 20:36:00 -0500

We've tried to make the online nomination process straight forward but the
instructions provided on the nomination page are also pretty helpful.

The last set of check boxes on the form gives 3 options for payment: pay by
check, pay by charge card and no payment required.  The big button right
below that says "COMPLETE APPLICATION".  YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND THE FORM TO
ANYONE once you click on the "Complete Application" button.  The website
automatically emails the online futurity nomination form to Lea Ruggeri (who
is in charge of the nominations).

You DO have to send a 4-generation pedigree to Lea Ruggeri.  That also,
along with a link to her email address, in in the instructions.

Hope this helps... Pam