[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity Major Brags & shows

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:02:58 -0700

Nice wins for all the dogs this weekend as per Peg's post below!
Congratulations to all!!!

We also went to the Tucson shows and the South Pacific Futurity via a long
marathon drive
from N. Calif. Thank goodness for the Club hosting the shows right on the
Hotel grounds
with plenty of shade and Hospitality and food and drinks that the wonderful
friendly members
provided all weekend!! A GREAT SHOW WEEKEND destination.

Our Champion Mar Haven's Deal Me In v Solitaire ( aka 'DEUCE' ) who was a
'move up' as
he just finished his Championship two weeks ago, won BOS Maturity dog on
Friday and was
B.O.B. at the two Specialties on Saturday his first time out as a new
Champion! Deuce's
sister Champion Mar Haven's Up The Ante v Solitaire (aka KITTY ) was B.O.S.
under judge
Jerry Graham. Deuce thought she was there just to play with him........
<G>
George Berstler judged this Futurity and we all really enjoyed watching
George as he took his
assignment seriously and was completely focused and committed and thorough
in looking for
the best animals he could find in his opinion. As Exhibitors and Breeders,
win or lose, most of
us really appreciate Judges who care about the Breed, the dogs, and are
serious about the
decisions they make. A great line up of Judges all weekend, Friday thru
Sunday. KUDOS
to the Club and all the Exhibitors and judges.
We are so very proud and so pleased to have won Maturity dog under George
Berstler, and B.O.B.
under Jerry Graham and Peggy Kurz at the Sat. Specialty shows. We thank
them and appreciate
them for finding Deuce with his long low ground covering stride.
HUGE THANKS to Bill Basu for handling our Deuce and to Zac Hudspeth for
handling his sister Kitty.

Frank and Carolyn Martello and Linda Kury
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com