[ SHOWGSD-L ] Cyd Charisse Major Brag

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 09:56:17 -0700

Hessen's Cyd Charisse of Mariner "CYD" picked up another Major on Saturday
going Winners Bitch under Judge Jerry Graham at the GSDCA Regional Specialty
in Tucson; and Cyd's "twin" sister, Hessen's Coco Chanel of Mariner "KREE"
took Reserve under Judge Peggy Kurz at the GSDC of S. Arizona Specialty.
"Cyd" was handled beautifully by Cindy Tellefsen and "Kree" was skillfully
shown by Sheryl Brockett.

Thank you to the Judges and for all the ringside support and wonderful
comments on these girls. This is a great show site and the club provided
plenty of food and activities including a Chili Cook-Off and a Hawaiian Luau
on Saturday night. Congratulations to the other winners. There were some
exceptional dogs and bitches at these shows.

Sire/Dam: AOE SEL GCH CH Karizma's Cyucas V Kaleef HT "Cy" x GCH CH
Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs CGC "Moto" - Breeders: Peg Graham & Debra Kaser
"Cyd" is owned by Peg Graham & Debra Kaser.
"Kree" is owned by Cathleen Bennett, Joe Guay, Debra Kaser & Peg Graham

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, 2012 #8 GSD in USA, 2014 #2
GSD Bitch in CA, GCH CH Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs "MOTO"
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html