[ SHOWGSD-L ] Funny Doubling Story

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 09:32:49 -0800 (PST)

     It was at the Sacramento specialties when I was trying to finish my one
and only Champion (9 or 10 years ago)...well Basu forgot to take his meds that
day and he was in his usual foul mood...Basu makes the Grinch that Stole
Christmas look like Mother Teresa...which is why he is "loved " by all the
judges...anyway he's screaming at me to run here and run there...proud black
men from Oakland California do not like to be yelled at by Indian
Canadians....well all of a sudden several police cars come racing down the
street sirens blasting...so I yell out....."hey Bill, here comes your
RIDE"....he looked at me from the center of the ring and showed me his favorite
finger....true story......oh yeah...we didn't win that day........now you know
why I treat the man the way I do!...lol....just think I spent 6 hours a day
with 31 nine year olds....that's just wrong...lol......FB