[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Financials

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 22:24:23 -0500

WHEN YOU DONT OPEN THE BOOKS THE TREASURE IS STEALING THATS WHY THE AUDITS
ARE NOT DONE YET`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ST.LOUIS SHOW SHOULD HAVE A COPY POST OF EVERY BODY WHO GOT 1 THIN
DIME!!!!ALL INCOME/ EXPENSES/COPY OF BILLS/PAID RECIEPTS!!!!!

In a message dated 1/25/2015 8:41:16 P.M. Central Standard Time,
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi,

Something that has surprises me is that there is no Profit  &  Lost
Statement of the Shows ever given to the membership. I am the Show  Coordinator
for
2 days of shows for my AB Club.

Our shows are at the end of August, first week of September and every  year
I present the membership with an initial P&L at the October meeting  and
the final in December. It also has a line by line comparison to the shows
from the year before.

This helps us to determine if we need to make cuts anywhere for the next
year, or if we stay on cause and this is a decision of all the members as  it
affects the Clubs survival.

My Labrador Club does the same thing. How can you put on shows year after
year and not know how or if it is  affect the financial stability of the
Club and all members have the right to know this as it is their Club.

By the way, we make a profit each year and where smart enough to start
cutting back when we saw entry numbers going down. Gave up part of the grounds
we did not need with lower entries, save money on that and tenting.

As a 28 year member, I for one would very much like to know what are
National is costing us and the financial stability of the Club.

Cathy
Kelstar

_fmurch@earthlink.net_ (mailto:fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

This  email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.