[ SHOWGSD-L ] Feeling good today

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:09:37 -0500

Hi everyone:  I apologize to all of those who wrote to me these last few
days and said such nice things about some of the subjects I wrote
about.  I just haven't had the time to get back to all of you, but I
will.  I promise.  I wasn't on the internet all day
today.............getting the pain in the neck car FINALLY fixed today.
Yes John Vaught,  I did get someone to do it and for a VERY resonable
price.  Thanks for your advice.  Then I was in Pennsylvania all day
today.  I found I was humming songs to myself everywhere I went
listening to the Christmas music already in the stores.  It put me in a
cheerful mood remembering some of the things some of you wonderful
people wrote to me.  There truly are some nice people out there.  You
make me forget about the bad ones.  I hear your stories and I'm
encouraged to continue writing even more.  I know my calling in life.  I
feel inspired and have been touched by a heart filled with joy.  I plan
to keep a cheerful spirit in spite of those who choose to be ugly.  Life
is good even when things are not going my way.  There's something good
waiting for me around the corner.  I just know it.  Perhaps I will
finish writing that book, and I'm serious when I said I started a screen
play for Sylvester Stallone.  Just got to get an audience with him.
Anyone on the List know him?  If he accepts my writing, I'll see that
you get a small part in the movie, okay?!?!  LOL!  When I was marketing
and promoting my magazine all those years ago, I was very ambitious and
believed in what I was doing.   When I believe in something, I do
whatever it is that has to be done to get it done.  After many phone
calls and talking to many different executives about my idea, I hired a
advertising executive.  She was told by a third party,  "You stick with
that woman".  "She's going to get you on television."  Sure enough, we
ended up on two local tv shows and radio.  It's all about believing, and
I believe something good is coming my way.  Am I feeling good today?
Yes I am.   Think it had anything to do with the fact that I only paid
$187.22 for my car work compared to the $400 - $700 that I was quoted
somewhere else?!?!  Best wishes to all, and may you too feel inspired
and follow your heart.  I wish you all love and harmony in your life.
Barbara Galasso               p.s.  Congratulations Gerald on MyMy's new
litter!