[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Feeds post

  • From: Michele Panetta <rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:24:00 -0400

The way the awards stood before you already allowed DQ dogs to win awards.
ex: neutered/spayed Black/Tan, Sable, Bi color allowed to win the
performance award.
solution change the Parade of Greats title to  Parade of Title holders and
then set the min. award title allowed.

I agree with Jeff that Great means more than certain titles and that
includes taking a BIS once.  A GSD taking one BIS in its life time is not
the same as a GSD consistently taking Group wins its whole show career.

My two  Opps sorry My 5cents worth.
Michele