[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Favorite win or dog accomplishment*

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:54:58 EDT

My first favorite accomplishment was when my first champion and foundation
bitch finished her UD at age 8.  When I first got her, everyone told me I
couldn't do obedience and conformation at the same time. Since I am half
German, it
just brought out my stubbornis and I was determined to do both.  Banjo had her
CDX when she finished her AKC championship and got her UD at age 8 after
having her first litter.  She was one of those dogs that will always have a
special place in my heart.  My first show dog, my first champion and my first
UD and
the dam of my  first home bred dual titled champion.

More recent accomplishments that bring special memories are when my Strider -
aka Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD, RA finished his championship with a
major on Sat. under Charlotte La Rosa and his final finishing two points on Sun
under Joe LaRosa. Then his multi Group 1s and multi BISS  ---- all terrific
highs!  When he got his first specialty BOB, my new puppy - Jagan's Remington
of Jezra also went Best Puppy under Doris Farrell --- that was also a very
special day!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi Group Winning & Multi BISS
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT, CD,  RA
"Strider"<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Get fantasy football with free live
scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.<BR>
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)</HTML>