[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fathers Day!

  • From: MissJrHandlerGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:00:29 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/2005 11:44:07 AM Central Standard Time,
MissJrHandlerGSD writes:
Hi everyone,
 This was an email sent to me by Elizabeth Stieffermen, at  the moment she
isn't able to send it herself because she's  not recieving  any mail from the
list and can't send any out. Anyway I thought it was a very  cute email and I
asked her if she wanted me to send it to the list too and she  said yes, sooo
here it is. This goes out to all you dads out there. Always be  the person you
are to your kids be there for them, hold them when the are  said. You are one
of the biggest people in their life and they will thank you  for it! Enjoy and
have a Awesome Fathers  day!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In a message dated 6/16/2005 11:06:52 AM Central Standard Time,  GStiefferm
writes:

Hi, I haven't done a picture E-mail  for a long time. Seems like a year or 2.
LOL The weather is very hot and  humid here. It rained last week. I am glad
school is out. Can you believe I  am going to be in Highschool next year. I
can't!! Hope every one is in good  health!!! Not

    Happy Early  Father's Day to all the dads. And to all you Sons and
Daughters don't forget  to wish your dad a Happy Father's Day.

    Well, I  can't think of any thing else to say! Hope to see all very soon!
 Say  hi to the critters for me!!! LOL!!!

Elizabeth

<3 Melissa Chavez <3
(AKA Miss Jr. Handler)