[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fathers Day!

  • From: GrnRam415@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 12:13:19 EDT

Ed,
I have a hard time believing you aren't a Great Father.  There are many ways
to describe a great father.  My Dad was climbing the corporate ladder as we
grew up.  He was an absentee Dad.  As I got older and wiser and had my own
child, I came to realize everything my Dad did was to provide his family with a
better life than the one he had growing up.

To make this dog related, my Dad, now retired, is my #2 supporter of my doggy
life.  My daughter is #1, of course.  Dad has contibuted to the GSD
Charitable foundation, RALEEF, Katrina dog rescue and memorials.

There are Great Dad's everywhere.  Happy Father's day to you all!

In a message dated 6/18/2006 8:27:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I did not have a great father, I am not a great father myself....there are
some great fathers on this list....the best way to be a great father ( not the
only way) is to be a Great Husband...

Laura Thomas
http://www.treasureranchgsds.com/