[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FW: Re: The time has come

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wilkersonem@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:14:37 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Beth, she is catching on quick with the helpful tips from Jeff, Denise,
and Gena.  The same day she took Breed at the Wolverine show, she also was
asked by Margo to take her 12-18 bitch back in for winners and was awarded a
3pt major much to Margo's delight! ; )   Those wins sure did boost her
confidence level! : )  Her Nana and Aunt were pretty excited too ; )

We started her out with puppies and hard to handle dogs, because after all not
all dogs are easy to handle.  We just recently put her on GCH Rihanna to polish
up her technique and give her more confidence.  I like to see the handlers give
tips to the young handlers coming up, encourage not discourage, they have the
young legs right now and are our future : ).    The smile in her BOB picture
says it all

MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis

 From: myjoygs@xxxxxxx
 Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 06:58:07 -0400

 Your right Tamik, Gena is an extremely talented young handler. She will only
et better!

 MYJOY SHEPHERDS
 Joyce Willis