[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: FOR PAUL

  • From: "Kim Schooley" <Kimbergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <InquestGSD@xxxxxxx>, <JANGSD@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:32:41 -0700

Talk about kicking someone when they are down.
We are getting past cruel to right down vicious.  Lay off  people.

Ileana

I could not agree more! Paul is one of the kindest most generous people I
know in dogs. I would be willing to bet, the farm he would not intentionally
do ANYTHING to harm our wonderful breed, and has gone above and beyond to
help.

Eight other people voted yes are they getting this treatment? I know for a
fact not. It is time to put the nastiness away and find an answer to the
problem. Also some should look in there own back yard or kennel before
casting stones at one another.

Kim Schooley