[ SHOWGSD-L ] Evan is a Liberative?

  • From: "David Fritsche" <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:59:24 -0700

Dave, I  also have not heard of these singers.......nor know about any
of their  dogs either.

Songsters that I do know:

Perry Como
Dick Haymes
Frank Sinatra (Old Blue Eyes)
Peggy Lee
Patty Page (The Singin' Rage)
Ella Fitzgerald

Jane Kerner

And there was.....
Paul Anka
Annette
Louis Armstrong
Tony Bennett
Dave Brubeck
Anita Bryant
Carpenters
Dave Clark Five
Nat "King" Cole
Ray Conniff
Robert Goulet
Bert Kaempfert
Henry Mancini
Manhattan Transfer
Hugo Montenegro
Nelson Riddle
David Rose
Hugo Winterhalter

Now you see why I do not know those other people or their dogs.
Dave