[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Breeder's Advice

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 21:21:30 -0700

Just a comment on 2 litters -
A GV to a GVX who both came from a long line of top producers.  Breeding the
two (Guido and Bungee) twice is not a shot in the dark for winners TWICE<LOL>.

BTW - another bitch from the first breeding was a futurity winner and a bitch
from the second breeding was a major pointed bitch before she went to the
whelping box...

BOY WHAT A SITE AT THE OREGON NATIONALS FOR THE STUD DOG /BROOD BITCH CLASS!!!
Cassie and I were honored to be right behind her Mama.

Alycia