[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Epilepsy study/Long

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx, vonadlerhof@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:31:32 EST

In a message dated 1/24/2006 1:06:56 PM Central Standard Time,
WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Over the years, I've had
contact from a lot of people and my ONLY desire is to share with you what we
learned, and how we lived with it.  Living with it was our choice.  When I
lost
my dog, I swore that I would do everything in my power to help others who
found themselves in the same situation by sharing.
So please feel free to contact me if you would like to do so.
Kelly your experience with seizures was over 6 years ago...alot has changed
since then.
I will not comment on what your wrote....yes your dog had seizures and so did
one of mine...my guy eventually was able to be weaned off the
phenobarital..(he also had clusters) .he lived to age 11...Some of your
information is
misleading.... The lady asked a question about a study...cant find any where in
what
you wrote that you answered her question...

Patty Szymczak