[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dr. Kruger's supplements

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 16:00:45 -0500

Hi Penny:  I use Dr. Kruger's formula's.  There is no one that is just
for bloat.  There's the original, the show formula, the joint formula
and now a new one high performance that has the benefits of the show and
joint together.  I was using the show formula and just this last order
switched and am trying the high performance one.  They all are suppose
to have the same ingredient/ingredients (enzymes) to help with toxic gut
problems.  I didn't use it for getting better coats.  I bought it just
for the same reason that you are looking to try it.  I've been using it
for almost a year now and just mix it in the food and it makes the food
taste good and dogs are suppose to love the taste.  My girl got to be a
finicky eater last year (I spoiled her too much).  Then I stopped doing
that and she'd turn her nose up at the food.  When I started adding
this, she loves it.  No longer a finicky eater, however still very
spoiled.  Best,  Barbara Galasso