[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dr. Kruger's supplements

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, JANGSD@xxxxxxx, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:22:31 EST

In a message dated 12/30/2005 4:01:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
uwish@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
> I use Dr. Kruger's formula's.  There is no one that is just
> for bloat.  There's the original, the show formula, the joint formula
> and now a new one high performance that has the benefits of the show and
> joint together.  I was using the show formula and just this last order
> switched and am trying the high performance one.  They all are suppose
> to have the same ingredient/ingredients (enzymes) to help with toxic gut
> problems.  I didn't use it for getting better coats

I dont know where the original post for this topic is, but when i lost a very
young male to TGS 5 years ago, after learning what it was and then hearing
about bloat and all the other GI stuff, i did alot of research on foods and
things and long story short is i changed to Wellness food by OMH because of the
ingredients AND then i was going to use Dr. Krugers supplement, but then
Wellness came out with their Super 5 supplement, which has the ingredients for
which
i was going to use Dr. K's for and been using that for 5 yrs now too.  I would
use Dr Ks but due to price and my friends father in law was "OMH" and i only
pay 11.00 per bag i use,  that which i am sure anyone would understand is why
i use the Super 5.   They did recently change the ingredients, they took out
the dried lamb which was the last ingredient... i knew the company was going to
Canada and things were going to change.  They have changed some of the food
ingredients as well but not the ingredients for which i use the food.

Here is a link to the Super 5
http://www.omhpet.com/ingredient_index.html

There is a chart on the page that tells you what the ingredients do as well
:)

Dawnmarie
http://hometown.aol.com/wymargsd/intro.html
http://hometown.aol.com/designsdawnmarie/home.html