[ SHOWGSD-L ] Double Rainbow Bridge

  • From: <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:51:23 -0500

On Saturday, Sept 10, I had to take
one of my oldsters to cross the rainbow
bridge. Cimarron's Charger was giving me
that look that I dread and was trying to
tell me that he had had enough. Charger
was born on April 20, 1994 and he is
survived by one sister, Am/Can Ch
Cimarron's Rhiannon CD OFA and one brother
Cimarron's Dr Pepper OFA (exc).

Then today, I was noticing how lonely his
running mate ( Ch D&L's All the Right Moves OFA,
aka Wizard) appeared to be. I opened the gate to
let Wizard out and he staggered a couple of steps
and fell over. He appeared to be in some sort of
seizure. Thirty minutes later, he died. Wizard
was the eighth champion out of a single litter that
was bred by Lois & Dan O'Connor and John LaFata.
Wizard's sire was Jamie Walker's
Ch Windwalker's Jolly Roger ROM OFA.

 /steve d
http://www.cimarron-gsd.com