  • From: FAITHFULNANNY4@xxxxxxx
  • To: sandy015@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:03:23 EDT

I just wanted to say for the record to prevent any other dog to  suffer as
one of ours did, when she was just 6 years old, while we were  using the Ol Roy
brand dog food for many years ago. The dogs always had a  good Vet check up
with beautiful coats and normal stools, but one day, our  female was fence
running and her back broke into. I questioned the Vet as to why  such a thing
would
happen and he said that it was due to the dog food lacking in  vitamins and
minerals to keep the bones healthy and strong. The Vet said that I  could
continue feeding the Ol Roy dog food if, I bought Vitamins and minerals  and
added
them to the diet. When you buy the vitamins and minerals needed  to have a
complete diet separately, the cost increases and it is  easier to go ahead a
purchase a higher costing quality dog food that  supplies all of the proper
nutrients.

Francine