[ SHOWGSD-L ] Donations needed for silent auction for Golden State German Shepherd Rescue

  • From: showgsd <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 12:31:27 -0700

As in the past, I am asking if there are any list members who would be
interested in donating an item or items to our silent auction at our fund
raiser in September.  Golden State German Shepherd Rescue is a 501c3
organization in Northern California and all donations are tax deductible.
You will receive a receipt for the value of your donations.  In the past,
listers have supported us with donations t-shirts, drawings, wind chimes etc
with a GSD motif.  Or if anyone would like to make a cash contribution, we of
course would love that.

Let me know if you can help and I will send you the necessary mailing
information.

Thanks for any support you can give to us.

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC, CGC, HT,CD, RE. CHIC
"Strider"- see his pups on my webiste