[ SHOWGSD-L ] Donate the price of a pup to rescue? HUH?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:17:15 -0800

I can't believe we are getting intrusive enough to even think on the level of
asking him
to do anything as a result of his purchasing a GSD puppy.   It is absolutely
none of our
business what Mr. Biden paid for his puppy.
He owes us nothing.   I'm just glad he and his family appreciates this
Breed....and I do
believe we should let him know the GSDCA Inc. EXISTS ....and let it go at that.
If some are not happy that he did not purchase his puppy from a member of the
GSDCA, Inc. then let US learn a lesson from it and become more VISIBLE!!
Perhaps if we become more visible.....then Rescue wouldn't be such a huge
problem!
The onus is on us.......

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com