[ SHOWGSD-L ] Donate the price of a pup to rescue?

  • From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:16:37 -0500

Why can't we turn this around and ask the VP elect to now donate the
price he paid for that puppy to Rescue? This would give HIM good PR as
well as Rescue! The pup has already been purchased....lets hope that
its temperament is solid as it is unclear as to who will have
responsibility for it once it hits the VP's residence.
JMHO....
Dawn
Biden is a human being FIRST and VP-elect second.  It seems that
nothing the guy does is right.  Should WE give the money to rescue
every time WE buy a dog?  I think not.  I hope his pup has good health
and outstanding temperament.  THAT will be good PR for US, as members
of the GSDCA.
Penny in NY
Member GSDCA (27 years)
Signer of the Breeders' Code of Ethics