[ SHOWGSD-L ] Doh Other than A GSD

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 20:36:32 -0400

Hi All,
As some of you know, the GSD are my first love and I have owned at least one
since age 14. Upon meeting my husband, I was introduced to the Sporting breeds,
Irish and Labs and the first Akita was his that I finished and fell in love.

He just got a Cardigan who I am in love with and I am showing. He is like the
GSD in a lot of ways, but a bit of a charactor and is well over 20 pounds at 13
months. He and my young Akita girl are inseparable and keep us laughing, they
lay on the floor and groom each other all the time.

But I also have a Shih Tzu who is my lap dog and I have recommend this breed to
those who want a little dog that is not yappy.

Andy runs with the GSD's, Lab and Akita's and is not prissy at all, he is tough
when he needs to be and a great watch dog. I always
wanted a small dog, but I hate barker's and Andy is not that, nor is he
demanding, would have another in a minute. We keep him a a short clip, husband
just to groom part time, and he is no trouble to care for. A great house pet
and was an excellent puppy to train.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx