[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs going to the National that may be for sale

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 20:47:46 -0500

Good question Kathy as I have had a lady email me who is SURE her bitch will
be ready to be bred during the National.  I told her to have all the stud
dog tests require and bring the paper work.
She is wondering how to contact stud dog owners (dog not entered) to view
the dog for consideration.  Nice lady--she is concerned about how the stud
dog owner would feel about her if she does not pick their dog after asking
to have him exhibited for her.
Let me know what you hear.  Sandi Card