[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dogs, Buckets, tiddly winks & Lixits

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:42:32 -0400

Kierk has taken to sitting next to my chair, then jumping up and putting his
chest and front legs on my chest. If I don't stop laughing on time, he then
jumps up on my lap. When I am in the recliner, I can't breath enough to yell
at him to get off, and most of the time Tedi is laughing too hard to save me.
AOE or not, he is a trip.

Evan