[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dogs, Buckets, tiddly winks & Lixits

  • From: Kathryn Springer <KathrynSpringer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gloria Birch - private <Abedul@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:32:44 -0700

Hmmm wish it was only young dogs.... The Terrible Two here aka Nonobaddog and Mystivious can not drink water without putting their whole head and down to their neck in the water bucket. Then since they are house dogs they often run through the house spreading water everywhere!!! Mysty especially likes to cuddle and put her first half of her body in my lap and nestle her head on my shoulder. Sweet right? Not so much when her head and neck are soaking wet! At least they are some what growing out of putting their paws in the bucket. Did I mention they are 3 years old...still waiting for them to grow up!!!

Unfortunately they did not inherit their father's neatness. Strider and other daughter Stella are quite neat when drinking water. So I am blaming it on their mom......CTH Wildfire!!!!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Int'l Ch & GCh. Rohan's Reward CHIC ROM TC CGC HT RE CDX NW1
"Strider" 80 BOBs #5 GSD 2009 - BOB Eukanuba 2008 BOS Eukanuba 2009

On Aug 18, 2015, at 1:14 PM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx " for DMARC) wrote:

AW.....you guys miss the SHEER JOY on the face of a young dog playing in their water
bucket!! Water buckets and sprinklers....that's what it's all about for young GSDs.
Kiddie pools for some......
How they LOVE to bury their head in the water of a big 5 gallon bucket and fling it out