[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog wanted

  • From: "Katherine Heckman" <KHeckman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 13:17:15 -0400

I have decided that I can not live without a dog, so I am looking to
make an addition to my family.  Since the passing of Bentley and Paw, I
didn?t think I could love another dog, but the longing is way too
strong, so here I am.

I am a single mother with 2 boys and a cat, so I prefer not to have a
small puppy.  Male or female, about 1yr old would be good.  Strictly
inside, crate trained and very social.  I can not afford to pay
hundreds, thousands for a dog.  But I can guarantee that it will have
one of the best homes and medical care available to it.  I do not mind
if the dog is not ?show? quality, as I will more than likely only do
obedience with him/her.

If anyone has a possible prospect, please contact me.  Thanks a bunch

Kathy Heckman
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:42 PM