[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dog Show Clothing Drive

  • From: Joan M Tuthill <tutslist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 10:03:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lew
I know the local stores are under water and everything is most likely unusable,
but one of the TV stations here said that money would be needed as much as the
goods and would help some of the survivors to get out of the area and go to
more distant places that are safer ... and less temporary. I know they need
everything and they need it "day before yesterday". I was just throwing out
another idea... It might be easier for the clubs to collect money and
individuals to send goods.
LEWIEB@xxxxxxx wrote:
Checks are OK, BUT tghe stores are filled with water.

better ask Greg what he wants us to do, he asked for clothes so that is why I
posted it that way.

Lew

Joan M Tuthill
Tuthill Shepherds based in CT.