[ SHOWGSD-L ] Dog Bust & Latest Article from our friend Christi of Best In Show Daily

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: GreyPines@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:39:46 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 8/10/12 7:25:39 PM, GreyPines@xxxxxxx writes:

> In North Carolina HSUS has all out campaign to pass new and more
> restrictive Dog legislation.
> The BestInShowDaily has covered the latest breeder bust.
> We all need to band together to resist the onerous HSUS thrust into our
> sport of Pure Bred Dogs.
> Peter Lunding is an active member of the GSDC of Greater  Raleigh.
> Please cross post to other lists
> Bill P

You know what Bill, this is a prime example of the fact that laws, any law,
will not prevent those who will not respect them from ignoring them.
Perfect example is our second amendment right.   Everyone after a shooting is
up
in arms about controlling guns.   But those law-abiding people who respect
the laws are at the mercy of those thugs and gang bangers who obtain them
illegally.   Same thing for any laws HSUS is trying to push on breeders, there
will always be those who thumb their nose at it and the rest of us pay.
You can't legislate evil or stupid.
JMHO
Pat