[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Do it till it makes you feel good

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:33:34 +0000 (UTC)

Very well said.........some things we do can be very addicting....whether it be
showing dogs, playing golf, watching sports,playing video games or what
ever....the time to stop is when it's no longer fun, or you can't afford to
keep playing......the year is only 17 days old ( Happy BD Muhammad Ali and Joe
Frazier)...but the best day so far was Sat. at the dog show......wish I could
have talked to more folks...including the man that named me Sue...eh, I mean
Flower Boy, but I did get a chance to hug is wife...lol....FB