[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dissolution of the Mohawk- Hudson German Shepherd dog club

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LSelmon@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:18:51 -0400

Linda,
Several years ago I called this club looking to join and I was told not to
bother. They held meetings during the mornings and they were not interested
in new members. I asked about adding Juniors to their show and was told NO.
I asked about clinics, temperament tests ect and was told no. So I have been
without a breed club for all these years as any other ones are VERY far
away. Its no wonder the club is wanting to disolve with attitudes like the
one I met attempting to join.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.net/