[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Die Gross mutter was....

  • From: frontiergsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l@freelists. org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 10:21:29 -0700 (PDT)

Which is why I threw HIM into your arms - hehehehehe
And that little black and tan girl is SSOoooo  SWwwEEeeeett *snicker*
Your grandson has it right - not 'No more dogs' but NO! MORE dogs :)

Your ever loving daughter with 3 sable males to choose from HAHHAHAHA

I shall now cuddle the cute puppies, smell their breath, remember the glories
of
the past and the dreams of yesteryear. Yes, I remember... I remember the
recurring dream of standing at ringside at the nationals, of course I do not
know what year it was to be, for it was but a dream. And I was talking to Bob
Grady, who was in the ring, as he always is, in his white suit and dapper
frame.
And we were laughing about something, I do not remember what, when a stern and
loud voice rang out from inside the ring, sounding so much like my daughter
Alycia. When I turned to see what she wanted, she was red faced and shouting at
me, “Stop talking and do your job,” she yelled. “He has won ever show he
has
been in and he is odds on favorite to be Grand Victor in a few minutes, we are
in the front of the line, and you are socializing again. He’s your dog too,
now
get in place and call him!”

There on the end of the lead she was holding was the most gorgeous red sable
dog
I have ever seen. Oh well, so much for dreams. Occasionally when I have this
dream, I still doubt my resolve, but this time I will not be deterred – NO
MORE
DOGS! FINAL!

Yet, in Alycia’s litter box of two week old puppies, is one big sable male
who’s
dark coat already show signs of a lovely red cast, and...

“No! No, I will not hold him” I say as the memories of the dream come
flooding
back. I will not have another dog.... well, maybe just one more!

Cursed!

Dave