[ SHOWGSD-L ] Diamond State GSDC Specialty Show 4-7-12

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 18:55:50 -0500 (EST)

Its official,  the Diamond State GSDC Specialty Show is approved for
Saturday  4-7-12

It will be held at The Academy of Dog Training, in Newark, DE, the same
site we had last year.  And those who stay at home can watch the show via
webcam.....win!

Link:  _www.academyofdogtraining.com_ (http://www.academyofdogtraining.com)

Our judges are.......for Breed: Mike Cheeks.......for Obedience: Donna
Meade

Premiums will be in the mail soon, and as soon as its printed it can  also
be found on the club website (dsgsdc.org). Show super is Rau Dog  Shows.
Closing will be 3-26-12.

You asked and the club heard you. There will be x-pens available to potty
the 4 legged attendees in the front area of the site, in addition to the 2
fenced potty areas.  Also, there will be porta-pottys for the 2 legged
attendees.  A N D .....Lou will be catering our show.  For those who  say "who
is Lou"....he is the same guy who does the catering at the Delaware  Valley
Specialty Show every year.

By the way, Delaware Valley will be holding their specialty show the
following day.  Visit their website for more information  (dvgsdc.com).

So, join us for a couple of days of fun, camaraderie and wins.

Ileana Nogueras, President
Diamond State GSDC