[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DUE DATE input

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 14:12:49 EDT

LOL no i dont mean it like that.. "bred reluctantly that i forced the bitch
to have sex!!!  lol"    she is a little fluzzie and  this breeding was like
sure we can do this..  lol    the  other breeding i didn't get the number
results and didn't realize it  was early.. cuz the fluzzie wanted to breed
anyway :)

she is very very healthy and totally fit, no question in my mind internally
she is as well, but i guess everyone says i should have bred her back to back
in  females when they hit 6.. what did i know :)    hindsight is  always 20/20
 i thought it was the right thing to do, do every other.   in germany that
breed females til they are 9, 10 yrs old probably because they  are still
working and active i guess i dont know... but that was the advise i  got from
there

the vet wants me to wait another day BUT as always i know my  dogs and i will
continue to read her and see how she  reacts...

no no no no no....  i am not spaying her... we still work and  show cant spay
them and i dont want too   :)   that's all i  need for her to start acting
like some old lady!  she would go  out of her mind if she couldn't show/work!!

no judgement taken. we are all bait when we post here i know this all too
well LOL  so... i knew that going in,  i am in no way offended...my  focus is
looking for medical help...  thanks!!!  keep you  posted
Dawnmarie
In a message dated 5/22/2007 1:19:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds writes:

Yes, a  7 year old female with one puppy very well could/would have  trouble
on her sixth litter having produced 34 puppies prior.....sometimes  things
(like a uterus!) just wear out!  I know we're not "supposed" to  "humanize"
these
dogs, but when you wrote "bred reluctantly  day 20", all I could do was wince
"well, no kidding!"

I know it's not PC to be judgmental, but I don't  care.  Take her in for a
section and spay  her.