[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM designations

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 16:30:47 +0000 (UTC)

Once again I am of the minority ( no pun intended) opinion on this issue!...I
have an Army son who has a NOPI on his OFA hip ex-ray certificate!...I refuse
to be told I MUST put an identifying chip in my dog...and I understand the
reasons behind the mandate, never lost a dog in over 50 years of owning them (
the Air-force almost lost one of my dogs about 20 years ago...never told that
story on the list before)....if folks are going to mis-represent the true
identity of their dogs, chipping is not going to stop them.....I may change my
mind on this, but for now, I not going to do it...yes I'm stubborn...but so are
most of you!.....why else would you not feed Raw...lol....Ed Hill