[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DM designations

  • From: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sally <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 09:10:33 -0800

But it's your choice to do so, Sally.  That is my point.  I fought to
get tattooing in for those who choose to tattoo, it was going to be
mandated chipping, and while I didn't win that one, at least the
choice to tattoo was put in the law/ordinance.

I would not follow the law to neuter my animals at 4 months which is
becoming more and more frequently placed in laws.  A lawful nation
shouldn't be a nation overwhelmed with laws.  (struggle through that
one! LOL)

Storm

On Jan 21, 2012, at 9:05 AM, Sally wrote:

I have always chipped . And now with the cardis will continue to do
so. They are so cute and friendly I fear some one stealing them more
then anything

Sally

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 21, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Once again, I join the minority party.   I chipped some of  my dogs
and I didn't others.  I want the choice of whether to chip/neuter/feed
raw/crate or not do any or all. I don't want to be told that i have to
take my dog to the vet once a year and I don't want to be forced into
give my dog (or cat) vax that I have (after careful research) found to
be harmful.  In the animal world, we have become a nation of "have
to"s and mandated laws.  Can't have more than # number of dogs/cats,
Can't have certain breeds, .... I could go on, but I haven't had
coffee yet, and that makes me cranky.

Hugs to you all

Stormy