[ SHOWGSD-L ] DEAR PAUL PLUS . . .

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:37:32 EST

On January 30th, Illeana posted the following list of how our Board voted.
NO
Sharon Allbright
Kris Fasano
Joan Fox
Margery Golant
Gail Hardcastle
Nancy Harper
Carolyn Martello
Gary Szymczak

YES
Carmen Battaglia
Helen Gleason
Dania Karloff
Tom Mesdag
Nancy Nellis
Bill Peiffer
Paul Root
Rita Sandell
Tish Walker

DID NOT VOTE
Lew Bunch

ABSENT
Bart Bartley

I find it interesting in the copious amount of posts to this list that the
only board member who is addressed by name to change his vote to NO is Paul
Root
in the DEAR PAUL emails.  Folks, there are eight other people who also voted
yes. I want to make it perfectly clear; I'm not condoning Paul's yes vote, nor
any of the other members who voted yes. But this seems unfairly skewed in one
direction.  I sincerely hope in the upcoming session there will be enough
members who have had a revision in their thinking to override the acceptance of
THAT person as a member. I trust that they have heard you all LOUD AND CLEAR.
As some people have mentioned in their posts we need to pull together in this
issue.  Rightly so and we need to keep a positive, proactive approach.  All
this mud slinging does is fuel the fire and cause bad feelings, headaches,
carpal tunnel, ulcers etc., and most likely keeps THAT person totally amused at
the
power he has over club members as we continue to post about him.  Let's
choose to take our power back and come together and work to gain the respect as
club, the same respect that our beloved breed so fittingly receives.

Sincerely,
Pat Galambos

P.S.   I refuse to give THAT person any power by even naming him.

 AOL now offers free email to everyone.