[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: DEAR PAUL PLUS . . .

  • From: DBEMONT2000@xxxxxxx
  • To: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:10:58 EST

Pat:  I have contacted each officer and board member of the GSDCA and
expressed that I oppose Mr. Hunte's application for membership. I included my
phone
number should anyone have any questions regarding my feelings. I have  posted
several times to the list,in the last few weeks, for the first time in my
life. This is also the first time I have felt that the resulting vote was
detrimental  to the GSDCA and ultimately the German Shepherd  Dog.  In my
response
to Paul, I also addressed it to "officers and  board members."  In researching
the February Review, (which listed the  current officers and board members) I
noted that contact information was listed  ONLY for officers.  In the most
recent membership list that I have (2004),  many of the phone numbers and
e-mail
addresses are no longer current. Last week,  someone was kind enough to post
to the list the e-mail addresses of ALL members  and officers of the board.  I
printed it off, but in cleaning up his office  (for the first time in 5
years) my husband threw it away. Just like a  man!!!!  Anyway, I will resend my
last two post and direct them to the  membership and the board.  You are right
and I thank you for your  input.
Sincerely, Donna Collins Bemont
http://www.aol.com.