[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cruelty charges after raid finds 70 puppies

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 18:56:11 -0400

I understand that yes, there were a couple of the Chihuahuas in BIG bird
cages....WITH clean bedding and paper, and WITH water.............
my information was that all the dogs were in excellent condition.  My caller
was from the area and is involved with dog laws locally.....she says this
was an AR inspired "raid," and the owner took great care of the dogs all the
time.
    Of course, there may be something to be said for having 70 dogs...but
Chihuahuas????   I could easily fit that number of them here, should I be so
nuts as to want to!
   Peggy