[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cruelty charges after raid finds 70 puppies

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "stormy435" <stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:03:54 -0400

Could be...guess it depends on who's telling the tale.  My friend told me about
the grass and the snake, tho.........and about a litter in a laundry
basket.....(remember, these were chihuahuas...a laundry basket could have been
the perfect thing.
I've known people with Yorkies who whelp their bitches on towels in a laundry