[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Covy Tucker Hill /Cappy and Gloria

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 19:28:15 -0700

I started trembling when the GIANT subject line popped up.  I was hoping that
people weren’t going to start petitioning the Board to make another standard
change and start talking about DQing or not, height and weight.  I envisioned 5
years of that subject here on the list <G>.  Would breeders who were producing
small little bitches start demanding a separate class from those breeders who
liked the big girls?  (I admit… I like the big bitches <G>) How about the Dogs.
 Big guys vs the shorties?
Seriously, I enjoy reading all the discussions… unless they are a book, I admit
to skipping those if there’s nothing new in them. Just when it gets too much,
it takes me away from the very important legislation ‘stuff,’ and that is
frustrating.

So everybody go over and “like” the Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/GSDCA.LegislationAwareness , keep on top of whats
happening legislation-wise for  your 25¢ payment to me for being here.  <G>

Stormy Hope'

On Aug 24, 2014, at 7:05 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ha ha ha ha; too funny.  I think you should ban me.  Just a pig rolling in
> the mud.  Too funny Stormy; I would not take your thankless free jib in 2
> million years.
>

> On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> HEY!  Nobody stopped the white/black/green/ longhair/shorthair/pink noses
> thread!
>
> Just wondered how many people thought it had run its course?
>
> There is a BIG Subject line when a thread is stopped… with CAPS all over the
> place <G>
>
> Sometimes, I can express my own thoughts without it being anything more than
> that… “we” (Admin) are more than “I”  (Stormy). <G>
>
> Storm
>

> On Aug 24, 2014, at 6:46 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Via Facebook they are fine.  Earthquake has everyone on alert.
>> Covy Tucker Hill has owned/bred over 300 Champions. 60 ROMS (yes SIXTY!)
>> and 54 National Select Titles. WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> I created this video. Hard to cram into 2 minutes, Big help on the FB page;
>> I wanted to create this.  Did I mention they are against/opposed  any
>> changes to the stuff we can't talk about here?
>>
>> Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUxcZ4W5mio&list=UUeE_wfNsD_TDRfG7bZLf-Tg
>>

>> //gsdnational.blogspot.com/
> Stormy V. Hope